Different states of the power system - traffic lights: 1=green, 2=yellow, 3=red, 4=black, 5=blue
- Green: Power system is in normal secure state.
- Yellow: Power system is in endangered state. The adequacy of the electricity is endangered or the power system doesn't fulfill the security standards.
- Red: Power system is in disturbed state. Load shedding has happened in order to keep the adequacy and security of the power system or there is a remarkable risk to a wide black out.
- Black: An extremely serious disturbance or a wide black out in Finland.
- Blue: The network is being restored after an extremely serious disturbance or a wide blackout.
The data is updated every 3 minutes.